Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Welcome back to Term 2

Welcome back to Term 2...today is day 1 and in our Cybersmart lesson some of us chose to write about what we did during the holidays and some of us chose to write about cross country which we all did as a whole school.

Here are our collaborative posts;

Cross country

In the holiday me and my sister started watching Netflix.

It was awesome for episode was named mc2 project  and we ate lot of food. My mum was working and it fun

to watch it.  We did a lot  of resting but we also did some learning like reading,math and writing. Then we watched another movie called The four sisters wedding.



Everyday me and my dad took my mum to her work and we bought some bread and we went home. After that I slept and I fixed my bed room and we watched lot of movies on Netflix and we loved it and we had fun. By Enrich



Today the whole school did cross country.  First we got all ready for cross country by warming up and we were under the canopy. Mrs George told us to get started so we went straight to Miss Agnew who was standing outside of school we were then running down to Mr Bell and then we had to go straight on all the time by running. It was tiring for me

By Estherose



On Easter we had fun because we played easter egg hunt. We played it with little easter chocolate eggs. The chocolate eggs were Maltesers and Cadbury chocolate. I found 9 chocolate eggs, my brother found 12. My mum took a video of us finding easter eggs which she did on my phone.  By Frances E.



During the school holidays I slept in the hospital with my  Dad and my brother because my Dad was sick. I was so sad, I  cried. My Sister wanted to sleep over but there was no space, so she went to my cousins house.  For dinner my brother and I had subway and halved a pie. The next day we ate Mcdonalds and I had a McChicken burger, it was delicious.  By Israel



In the holidays I went to The Taupo Hotel. I took lots of pictures with my phone and when we went inside the entrance room it was hot.  My mom told the waiter what is our room number...she said ”701”. We all looked inside it was very small and nice! Our room was next to the garden with a small lake and a bridge. We took a photo outside of our room, we looked inside the lake we saw some pink, orange fish and black fish! Then we went inside our room. Me and my brother Jaeden jumped on the bed, then my mom told us to get off the bed. My mom and dad took all of our clothes and belongings out of our bags and suitcases. We only stayed there for two days and after the two days we went to the volcanic explorers and the bee shop where we saw bees in a glass or a cage where they made a honeycomb.  It was very cool! We went to the tasting table to taste the bees honey, we all liked the lemon and honey. So we bought it! We all had a very fun and happy day today!  By Jamie



In the holidays we went on a boat trip...lots of my friends came as well. When we got to our seats me and my friend Nino went to look at the water. It was a long ride but when got there we walked to the nearest restaurant. My mom bought some chicken,fries and some fanta. When we got out we started to walk to the park. When we were about to cross the road some of the adults went to the bathroom at the library. When they got out we were already on are way to cross the road. When we got to park we started playing in the grass. When we left the park we went to a shop.We just checked around and then we started to walk back to where the boat was. When we got to are seats my mom put the leftover food on the table and we started to eat. When we got back to the city we just went home by train.  By Julio





For my holiday I went to Australia to my mom's cousin's house to stay there for a bit. Her  cousin made me a room that was one of her daughters that was full of chocolate, then we ate mcdonalds, then we went to sleep. Next morning we went on a cruise and I dipped my feet in the water, then we ate some dinner.  It was my first time drinking coke vanilla...it was yummy! Next morning I went to a zoo where we saw a crocodile, a koala and a kangaroo. I fed the kangaroo and then I got souvenirs. Then I went to a buffet for dinner.  By Mikaela



Today we went on the first cross country and the whole school had to jog which is where you don’t have to run too fast. It was a little hard for me to keep up with the others, but I kept on running. Only room 6, 7’s and 8’s have to do two laps but room 1 and room 2 do 1 lap. While I was jogging, I saw some people were walking fast, running too fast and jogging. I never stopped  jogging around the school like everyone else. In the end I ran slowly to my class and sat down. I was a little tired in the end, but it was fun. By Nikita



On the holidays I went to a ferry to Devonport and I went with my BFF that goes to the some school. My BFF (named Julio) did not really enjoy the ferry. Julio’s mum bought plushies for us that were kiwi’s, it cost $10 per each person and our other friends came to. There were 7 of us there so it cost $70 in total for all of the plushies. We went to a playground and it was fun and I enjoyed it. Before we went to the playground we ate at a small restaurant. We ate fries and chicken. After the fun in the playground we all went back to the ferry to go back to Auckland. By Nino



In the holidays I went to the buffet at happy days.  We went inside the buffet and people were singing  “Happy Birthday” to someone. We went to get some food.  To eat I got rice chop suey and fries. Then we ate. I drank coca cola with our food, our food was yummy with our drink. Then we went all the way home.  By Sililio



Today, on Monday the first day of term, we had cross country running. For cross country we ran around the outside of our entire school. Room 6,7 and 8 had to run two laps and some ran with room 1 and 2.  By Sonasi



Today the whole school did cross country.

First we all got together under the canopy so we could see who we were going to be with and what are we were doing today for fitness. It made me feel happy, but when I started running 2 times around the school I felt way-way tired and I thought I would just give up right then. It felt a long time and a long way, but at least it helps me get fit.  By Ana Stacia











1 comment: